Tuesday, October 21, 2008
"I heard only one leryee and three airy birds!" -chai
yay AM I PRO OR WHAT.
Yesterday I went to bake cookies and make sushi with xiwen, huimin and jingo! so funnn, we should totally do it again.
Also also, Darren's dad invited me for dinner at some super cool place. Shared a 7 course meal with Bernice! Thanks uncle and auntie!
I've never exactly hated anyone ever. Serious. Maybe a few dislikes but never hate. So well I guess congratulations, you made the mark. I hate you now.
But you started it. I was totally fine with you at first, yknow. I didn't actually care that a lot of my friends didn't like you very much. Heck, I liked you. YOU told someone that you didn't like me. And so why should I like someone who doesn't?
This isn't the first time this has happened. You said you didn't like me in sec 2 too. But at the beginning of this year, we somehow went for recess together and I thought you were a nice person. But now this again. I can't take it you know. You expect me to like and hate, like and hate you again and again? As if you can choose when you like me and when you don't?
I can't take it anymore okay. I am fine with anybody. When I say anybody, I mean anybody. It's how you react to me. And you reacted very horribly. I know you apologised. But it wasn't very sincere, was it? Well at least I didn't think it was. Plus, I just needed time to cool down and eventually I will forgive you. But you just had to make it worse, eh? And now, I think I'm going to hate you forever.
I am so glad.
Omg so happy, going Night Safari with Bernice, Brandon and Darren!
10:02 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style